TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Stichting Radio TNP, referred to as “Radio TNP”, is providing an opportunity for Radio TNP supporters worldwide, referred to as “Contributors”, to make monthly financial contributions to Radio TNP under the “TNP Family Support Programme”. Money raised through monthly subscriptions will be used to (after tax and payment fees)
- Compensate travel costs for artists who are financially hindered.
- Organize musical social-activist events.
- Organize DJ workshops for disadvantaged youth.
- Remaining money will be used for day-to-day costs of our platform.
TNP Family Support Programme Contributors will receive special rewards in exchange for their support contributions. These rewards include exclusive access to after-hour recordings through a TNP newsletter, TNP merchandise and access to an exclusive yearly TNP Family dinner with free music, dinner and drinks depending on the chosen subscription. These rewards are subject to change based on user feedback and availability. TNP merchandise is only rewarded once when signing up, while the newsletter and yearly TNP event is an ongoing reward when the user is a subscribed member. Information on how we handle your merchandise is outlined in our Delivery and Return Policy.
These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between Radio TNP and each Contributor, including the terms on which contributions by the Contributor may be accepted, refused, or returned by Radio TNP. Contributions by the Contributor will be accepted in the form of a recurring monthly payment made directly TNP via Mollie.
1. AGREEMENTBy making a contribution, a TNP Family Support Programme Contributor agrees and acknowledges that:
- The contribution is provided to Radio TNP as an irrevocable gift.
- The contribution will be used by Radio TNP to support the activities of Radio TNP.
- The contribution is made subject to these Terms and Conditions, which shall constitute a legally binding agreement between the Contributor and Radio TNP.
2. MONTHLY CONTRIBUTION PAYMENTSYou agree to pay your selected contribution amount on a rolling monthly basis.
We accept contributions between €3, €5 and €10 per month.
Payment for your recurring contribution can be made by credit or debit card and is processed through Mollie.
Payments will be taken on a rolling basis and the recurring contribution will continue unless Contributor cancels the TNP Family Support Programme subscription by e-mailing email@example.com. The Contributor’s payment may also be cancelled by Radio TNP as outlined in section 6 (Refunds and Cancellations) section.
3. CONDITIONSContributions will be accepted from individuals as well as any other legal entities. Contributors who are individuals must be aged 18 or over.
4. ADMINISTRATION OF CONTRIBUTIONSEach donation will be individually refundable, and will be accounted for separately by Radio TNP.
From the moment the contribution is processed, Radio TNP will be legally and beneficially entitled to the full amount of the contribution and the contributor has no entitlement to the return of a contribution in any circumstances other than as specified in Article 5 of these Terms and Conditions.
The contributor shall receive no benefit in return for any contribution and shall have no rights to influence the programming or other policies at Radio TNP.
Contributions to the TNP Family Support Programme are not charitable donations.
5. REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION OF CONTRIBUTIONSTNP reserves the right to refuse and return any contribution if we believe that accepting the contribution would conflict with the mission, values or interests of Radio TNP.
TNP Family Support Programme Contributor are entitled to receive a refund of their contribution for up to 14 days after receipt of payment by notifying Radio TNP by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any refused or refunded contributions will be repaid into the account from which the contribution was made.
Recurring contributions can be cancelled at any time by e-mailing email@example.com. We have a cancellation period of 30 days in which we process the cancellation of your subscription.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITYNeither Radio TNP nor any affiliated person, employee, agent, officer or director shall be liable for any loss suffered by any TNP Family Support Programme Contributor or other person arising out of or in connection with a contribution to the TNP Family Support Programme, whether direct or indirect, including loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, except in respect of any liability for death or personal injury or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. CUSTOMER SERVICESIf you have a query or complaint about the TNP Family Support Programme, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.